The 3 musketeers and the 2 engineers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

**This post is dedicated the the ppl helped me the most til today in the plan for the 7 wonders~

1st of all~ u can see put them into 2 parts, bu actually there is not a need to differentiate them but~ coz of the 3 got some cute, funny, n sexy name last night, so I decided to put it this way~ hehe~


2 ENGINEERS!! (named by me~ HOHOHO~~)
SWH stand for super white HIAO~~ just by this u'll know who is this person~ hahhahaah SHE proposed a change, a change which followed by a lot of conflict later, BUT I don mind at all coz it's a good and fair change n I supported it. SHE took the initiative to approach the 2nd engineer------ TBH and both agreed for the change. The change is supported by most of the ppl but minor rejected it, and the decision IS..... we follow the major with some adjustment with the minor.

TBH, i know this name is kinda lame, but i think i did a great job putting all his feature in this name >.< TBH------ Thin, Brilliant, Hiao~~~~ HE supported SWH's change which made me felt SO relieve n confident coz we had our 1st supporter from the other team and someone to handle a fearsome(to me) member of his team for me.

discussion and decision with the 2 engineers was the very beginning of the mission. Later, those below play a very important role.

THE 3 MUSKETEERS
They are not actually musketeer though~~ Behold and give a big round of applause to~~~

The sexy secretary!!!! HE is the 1st one that start opposing the point I suggested, but i like it, at least someone is starting to give some different ideas from a different point of view than mine. HE keep track with me, updates the situation n cleared me worries

THE gorgeous bazooka holder~~ HE is the 1st one that start discussion with me n made some decision with me too, then the decision was opposed by the SEXY SECRETARY, n we change the plan since we agree with the sexy one~ HOHOHO and we decided the 1st move with one of the SWH engineer to go for hunting~ HE had been the one that I told everything to since HE is at neutral stand and easily found online in my msn list~

THE dirty janitor~~ actually i felt pity for him for being named DIRTY JANITOR >.< (HE was named by the SEXY and the GORGEOUS)n I feel sorry, at the same time thankful to him. HE is the 1st ever person listening to me 'BARKS'. Frankly, I was really like a MAD woman when i was chatting with him, HE just listen n reply me calmly, but i dun actually know how HE felt being complain by me n it's non of his fault of wat I'm complaining. Quite innocent huh.....

3 of them and me had a fun and effective discussion last night and they helped me settle the list of soldiers to be under which of the 7 wonders, and the PDT (place, date, time) of the war and the KEY too. I was once MAD but chilled by them too >.< I really felt a lot better with them and I end up in non stop laughter in the end WHAHAHAA Truly, I am touched by them and so thankful, I even gave a 'heart' and ..... was it 3 or 4 'kisses' to them AHAHHAHAHA

I specially thanks to these ppl coz they solve a lot of prob with me n shared my worries. I'm very happy to have them beside me, not literally though~ hehe
THANK u all!! LOVE YA~

oh n last, a msg for the 7 wonders, I'm happy to prepare the whole thing for u all, and with all the help I received, I hope it would be a success and a memorable day for u all. I don't mind to get mad n carzy n troublesome with the plan, honestly, I can just get out of the mess n let everything be none of my business, but, i just can't let my friends down....

ONCE AGAIN, thank u for finishing this long~~~~~ post

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous Bazooka HolderNovember 15, 2009 at 10:50 AM

    Nice blog! very weird though! haha! jia you la! for the exams and the activity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swt ... and zha dao ...
    You really use dirty janitor ...
    Btw, i'm kinda used to this situation ady ... so if you need some place to release anger ... hohoho, feel free to find me ... *hopefully not always ... ahahaha
    And jiayu all for exam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha thank u~ gorgeous~ hehe I sure will JIA YOU de!!

    Janitor~ already said I will post de lah~ ahahaha thanks a lot n don worry, if nohing happens i seldom complain things one hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha...no worries.frens shud help each other ma
    anyway thanks for the compliments
    hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. To the SEXY~
    really appreciate ur help n everyone, if were not u guys here, the plan will go boom! n so do I hahahaha

    LOVE YA ALL~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love accepted~ Thx ...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

*

*

Translate