1st japanese class~

Friday, December 31, 2010

LAJ 300, japanese language level 3, something im looking forward since last sem. Since last sem timetable clash and there's nothing i can do bout it so i couldn't take it. This sem, I definitely gonna take it~! Wish to take 400 too but there's no more time for me~


1st class was amazing, rika sensei is very nice n approachable. She speaks japanese almost all the time in the class n i love it! but I stil can't really make myself to talk in japanese. My hear was beating so fast!! and after i ask her question it beats faster!!!! wow~! I know i got a lot of mistakes wen i speak in japanese coz i din really learn it from books, hmmmmmm maybe 80% is from watching anime for so many years~ hahhaha XD so those grammar thingy, i don really know. Of course, is there's a chance, I would like to learn bout 敬语 too~

we have to write blog and o presentation for the course. Blog~ good chance to make me update my blog more often and learn japanese too. Presentation........ i wonder what kind of topic should i do hmmmm..... think i should learn from sylvia, try to browse more website in japanese. Maybe changing my fb into japanese would be a good idea to start off with~!

Hope everyone would enjoy this lovely japanese class for the whole sem~! Oh, btw, everyone in the class is amazing! They all seems to be very friendly and fun, i have a feeling of this class is going to be great for the rest of the sem~~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

*

*

Translate