1st meeting with herng

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

As all know, my way from penang going back to tawau will have to either transit at KL or KK and always have to wait at least 2 hours or so. This time transit at KK, and my flight was delayed 2 hours means i have to wait almost 5 hours instead of 3 hours. I should be unhappy or even angry about it coz airasia din send any notification to neither me nor my dad, well..... it turned out to be a good news though coz Da herng, a friend of mine in KK that i never met b4, he class was until 3.30pm. So if my flight was not delayed,i would have check in 3.30pm n fly off at 4.30pm already.


da herng~ actually the name is pey herng~


He came to airport to fetch me just after his class n w went to tanjung aru beach have a little walk n snack. We were waiting another fren that is coming to kk but in the end she couldn't come~


tanjung aru beach~ but it's not that clean


walking at the beach~ there is 3 beaches there, we walk quite long time n chatting all the way~ IT was our 1st meeting but we chat like we know each other quite a long time....hhmmmm.... maybe because we chat quite much in fb~ >.< time for mum mum~


yum yum~ abc~


then we went off to see tanjung aru beach resort~ very very nice place lol~



then I went back to airport n fly back luuu~~ thank u da herng~

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. haha..should said we come frm same club...so we can chat allot....haha...
    if you come again....for a longer time..i mayb can bring u around...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

*

*

Translate