A fight.....

Friday, August 20, 2010

Had a kinda big fight with him n I was totally down. I couldn't understand how hard is it to just accompany me in the lab for 2 hours. It's night and there's noone except me an how can he feel nothing and just leave me there alone. Isn't tat accompanying girlfriend is kind of thing that very normal with couple? and it's night ok, night, where the whole school's lab is in total darkness and you are the only human in the whole damn place!


He just couldn't see a point why he need to accompany me, he got nothing to do in my lab and he said many times before that his work cannot be bring out of his office. He thinks there's nothing to be scare about.

Being a girl, u just wanted someone there with u to let u feel safe, u'll never know wat could happen when the next second come.It's night and alone, what do you expect a girl to feel like? I never wanted to say that out: or u really want until something really happens to me then willing to spare your time to accompany me?

He said my words wake him up, he finally stand in my shoe and think from my point of view. I was happy for he finally agree to stay with me in the lab when i need to go back at night. I was just curious, isn't this thing very normal, it's like what a guy, or i should say what a boyfriend should do? You know the place is scary an not safe for her, so you just go and accompany her. but he never link accompany to the scary point and keep asking me "What do u wan me to do then?" ....... or maybe he was just not calm enough to think of that

I'm glad that everything turns out to be fine. A little fight is necessary sometimes, just to let u know more about your other half, and what else you gotta compromise with each other. Just like signing a contract, if both parties agree with the term then then it's a success, if not, just make a new term to please both then. You don't really have to break up everytime if something like this happen right?

.......n night to the world, may all sleep sweetly~



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. the purpose of the blog is just to show u won the match ? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You story remind me of smtg. Smtg about the differences in male and female thinking. Female will always wanted to maintain , but male will become lazier(or in other way themselve, which they will only pretend to be very good to you in 热恋期). So smtm when is too serious like this, you must tell him. You had make the right step! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

*

*

Translate