sleep tight~

Monday, August 16, 2010

It's midnight, 12.30am n i'm still awake. Tomolo suppose to wake up early and got to lab b4 6am. Well, just feel like blog for awhile an move to my comfy bed to have a goo night sleep.


Today, hmmm should be yesterday already, was my little break day from the whole week of lab and stress and a starting point for me to start another crazy non-stop week of fyp lab again until another sunday again. This is life after started my fyp, doesn't seems to have an end to it. Lab work is just endless, whoever come to school can always see my face. I'm here to welcome anyone at anytime~~

A total relax day of 'tidy' up myself. I did my laundry, washed the toilet, clean up the whole room and blah blah blah, felt like accomplished quite load of stuff~~ Now, piano is tuned once again to sound perfectly, sweet melody will be heard again~

Night and sweet dreams~ world~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

*

*

Translate