Taiwan~ wah~~~~~

Thursday, July 21, 2011

This is the 2nd time I go Taiwan~ What makes it diff is that...... THIS one is FREAKING adventurous! Hahahahah XD why would I say so? Here's the story, and it's gonna be long~~


This time I'm on my own, I'm suppose to meet up with another companion at Taichung train station and I'm suppose to be 1 hour earlier then him. So, I took Cathay Pacific from Penang to Hong Kong then Taipei. The flight were great and comfy, even better than MAS~~ Wheee~~ but I wasn't feeling so well though, can't even finish my meal.


This is my yummy meal~ This is the inside~

After I reach Hong Kong, there's little time for me to walk around as the next flight is within an hour, and I have to go through scanning and stuff before I can go to my departure gate.


Took me some time to walk to transfer =.= Checking for departure gate~

There's 80 gates on the 1st floor and 30 gates on 2nd floor, i don't think i can finish walking all of them so I decided to stay put and get myself something to drink. All my water got throw away by the ppl during the luggage scan =.=

This is what I drank, a HK$ 28 pear juice. That's RM14!

Once i got into the plane, here's where the disaster began. The pilot announced that due to bad weather and we are on a queue to wait for departure, for the record, the longest time waited was 1 hour 30 mins. WAH! Whole plane wow together XD. Well, thank goodness is that mine was only delayed 45++ mins almost 1 hour lol and the uncle beside me was very friendly indeed and we had a good conversation so time flies~

In Taipei airport, Terminal 1, the 1st time I've been here. I gotta take bus to THSR station (高铁站)then take 高铁 to Taichung. I Don't know where to buy ticket nor where to wait bus, everything was one by asking~ Taiwan ppl are generally very nice to tourist, so no worries! Te worse thing was MY ROAMING IS NOT WORKING! stupid digi, i thought of getting a Taiwan mobile number but I just don't have the time and thank goodness i didn't do that. Why? coz once I get to the place to wait for buses, the bus was here n I got in just in time. Phew....

Got to THSR station, straight line up and buy ticket, and the next train depart in 3 mins! I ran to try the public phone but failed, there was no instruction telling how to call international number. 2 min left! Ran downstair for the train! Disastrous! My ticket was car 2 seat 16, and I was at car 10 when I reach the train, and is DAMN HELL FAR to car 2!! I ran like crazy with a laptop bag and a big luggage(which is not very heavy hehe), but was not in time to reach car 2 and a nice melody was heard, and i think that's the sound telling you the train is gonna depart~ so i just randomly jump into car 7. The train started the move~ ooooowwwww that was close~ Then I slowly move to my seat.
That's my ticket for the bus and train~ All together NTD 570 (around RM 60) Te time of train was stated in the ticket, I don dare t miss it in case I'm not allowed to ride on the next one.

This is the train~ nice n comfy~ like it better than plane coz I won't get nausea from it ^o^

Good news is the plan here showed me there's public phone on car 2, 4, 6 and 7. So I went to try my luck again~ Car 2, the telephone booth was empty with an sticker saying the pone is not install yet =.= Car 4, same. Car 6 same. Ok last one I'll go. Car 7 SAME! The captain was there and I was informed that ALL phones are not install yet, will have to wait until we reach the station T_T omg.... it's all digi fault, I know my dad is going to worry about me. Well at least I update my fb status saying I've reach HK waiting for transit~

Taichung station, the 1st thing I did was searching for public phone but there no instruction too. OK! let's find an info counter then. And at that moment I check out the station, there stand my dad and another 2 friends! WHEEEEE~~~~ and it turns out I'm 1 hour latter than the companion I said earlier. My dad said this is the last train they'll wait. If I still haven't show up, they'll leave and I'll have to go to the banquet by myself (we had an appointment for dinner that night). He said he doesn't worry me that much coz I had the address and I can go to the banquet by myself

Later, my dear nic told me, my dad and brother phone me MANY TIMES! Asking him whether I know where to meet up, where and how to go. Well, just a lot! I laugh, but it touches my heart, heart warming..... You know, this is family They don't show you in front of you but they really DO care about you.

This is the 1st part of my adventure. There's gonna be a part 2 update soon~

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Powered by Blogger.

*

*

Translate