The only child in the family......

Friday, May 16, 2014

I'm not sure whether is it me or it's just that, a few of those only child in the family always gave me this self-centered kind of attitude feeling when I'm with them. Of course not all of them but like I said, a few. They always talk about themselves, eg. complain that no one celebrate their birthday but we did send greetings and even did early celebration, you don't find them or chat with them (well they don't find you back either), always and mostly waiting other to take the 1st step, not helping in cleaning after a party that everyone organize together and act like you should do it instead, or complain that the event was not planned nicely but they don't help out.

looks like I just listed out a lot...... I'm not that kind of person that mind all doing the work and those who know me they all do, because in the end of any party or gathering, most of the time, I'm the one cleaning and and being the bad guy making others finish the food that no one wants to bring home anymore. It's not like I love to do it, it's just that someone HAS TO do it or things will never get settled. They'll just give me this "why are you forcing me to finish this shit" , HELLO!!! cause you all just sit there chatting endlessly and and none took the initiative to clean up the mess! and I just feel so bad to see the friend who borrow his/her place for the event have to clean up the mess all by his/herself.

Well of course there are friends who help out, and I notice most of them, base on my experience, always a friend not from the one-child-family. I notice some of us always take up these aftermath chores, or helping since the beginning until the end, but some doesn't even help a bit every single time.

However, we still hangout together everytime. From time to time, things are still the same and it's kinda like an endless loop. Hai.......

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Powered by Blogger.

*

*

Translate