When negative emotion strikes....

Sunday, June 01, 2014

There's time when we are down and drowned in negative emotions. All you can feel is sadness, hatred, anger, frustration, so blue that you can only see bad things in life, people and everything. I'm not gonna lie that I'm a perfect person who only see good things in life coz this happens to me too.

The previous post about the one and only child was truly the time that I was frustrated and I dug out all the bad things about some friends and I sincerely apologizes for that but I'm not gonna deny it as it is the fact of what I truly felt. However, after calming and cheering up myself, those good memories of these friends being so helpful and caring in my life flashing back like a movie. Then, I realize, I was blinded by the negative emotions.

During these time, we tend to say bad words hurting people or make bad decisions, and when we realize, it's always (most of the time) too late to amend our mistakes. We tend to overlook the goodness as we enlarge the bad side so much it covers up the good side. It's just like when you hate someone, everything he/she does seems wrong to you and just make you feel angry.

SO, moral of the story is, when you feel that that is the time, take a step back, distract yourself and do something else, preferably something that will make you happy, THEN do whatever you should do or say whatever you should say regarding that matter or person. Don't do or say anything silly that you will regret after that.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Good self-reflection :) Grown up little bit already

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

*

*

Translate