Emo-ness...

Monday, January 25, 2010

Truly feel kinda down today.

After settle everything n came back from campus, I feel like I've lost track i my life n out of sync with the gang, not just the gang, I feel like i have nothing to talk to anyone n in the end squeeze something out to talk to them. Maybe u'll ask y force urself to do so? Well, i don like long silence when being with another person unless we r doing something, i just don like those kind of feeling, like no topic.

I start to have no idea wat they r talking about, outdated with what's going on around me. Feeling getting further n further away from them n hard to reach them with my strength. I'm trying my best to be with them but i keep doubting myself, it this right? m i being annoying? Maybe they don wanna talk with me, feel like a jerk, useless n not being helpful n might be hated by others.

This is not the 1st day I've been thinking like this, it just today have a heavier feeling about this, just today.Normally just like run through my min then it's gone, but today, it's like stuck in my head, not going anywhere.

I'm unsure of myself, n i'm always is, but not to seriously. Just today, more emo than usual.

the cause is unclear, maybe it's just me thinking too much, being socked by too many facts ......................or is it just because of the emotional few days in a month of a lady's cycle....

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. most people will have thoughts like this very often in their lives but don't just make ur own assumptions...like u said it could be ur lady's cycle that is causing u to be more emotional than usual.and for one i like having u around and u r a very helpful person...don't idle in bad thoughts that are baseless cause it will only make things worse...have a nice day =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cloud gal once a while..people will think likes this....dunwori...u ll get in the track soon...
    u nt a jerk o watever...u a frendly gal...dunwori ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks kah whai, maybe a good night sleep will make me feel better~ now then i know other ppl also think like that, i tot jus me being emo >.< hhhahaha

    thank u too da herng

    ReplyDelete
  4. "hey, don't write yourself off yet. It's only in your head you feel left out"- Jimmy eat world, The Middle

    sorry for snapping at you just now..quite pek chek. but now ok d..=)
    but warning for nxt few months i might be moody...cause of....you know la...=)
    you're great la!

    ReplyDelete
  5. did u snap at me? hhmmm..... din realize anything woh~ hehe thanks anyway~ the cycle goes round n round every months n around all ladies~ sorry for eugene though hahahahah!

    thank u lol~

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

*

*

Translate