a secret tat is never told...

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I believe everyone have their little secret in their deep down in their heart, not just u n me, but everyone around us. It could be an ugly truth, or a painful past, secretly admire somebody or even hate someone til wanna kill he/she, but they all similar in the same way, they r never out of the box, forever there, untold.

There r ppl in this world that think this way, I told my everything to u, i have no secret hide from u so u should too, tell me everything n hide no secret from me. For me, that's not really a way of friend. Noone should ever dig in ppl's heart n find out wat's in there, don go in step into other ppl's world as u like, u might hurt them in the end. Leave some space, a lil freedom for others. Even lovers might have a little something unrevealed.

There must be a reason y it is concealed, buried deep down in the 'heart crust'. If the day never comes, it will never come out of the darkness, not until the special someone is there to be told, not until the time comes.

wonder y i wrote this? it's a secret......

a secret makes a woman woman........

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. secret oni knw by ur self...a secret knws by oter is nt secret...haha....totally agree with u the ppl tat wan dig ur secrete..really kepo....

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

*

*

Translate