Holiday?

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This holiday is not going to be easy, i doubt if it is 'holiday'. FYP had marked the starting point n there are SOOOOOO may thesis and journal that i need to read. Since i'm under Prof. Lim here, life is not going to be easy with him(as he told us himself too). He said, if you r think u just wanna do some easy job n get an A or A- then u are definitely looking for the wrong person. He wants his student to learn more than just to complete the FYP to fulfill the 6 units.


Well, look at the bright side, I can lean maybe 100x more than others that's not under him. His postgrad student say: You just gotta get used to his way, you ask him 1 question, he'll ask you 3 back for u to think of it, he will not give u the answer u wat directly.

Beside doing research, I'm making a special present for a friend. This is going to take time too. I hope I can finish it in time since it's already Tuesday now n I'm leaving next Tuesday =.= One more problem is, I'm looking for a present for my dear partner but.......... until today, I still couldn't think of wat can i give him as present...... *headache* I wonder I have enough time to make another paper model.....

Everyone as started their LI and others are stil waiting to go home. Everyone have their path to walk, a way to go. Me, walking with my pace, towards my current target. I wanted to do my best in everything, or else, life seems meaningless when I look back. Wat about u?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

*

*

Translate