Uneasiness

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Just finish my 2nd paper of the final exam but.......... wat is this feeling....?? I can do every single question except one of the 4% question. When I finish the paper I don feel happy at all, felt like, i had something didn't accomplished yet.


Whe I was doing the paper, I was writing non-stop. Everything is in a flow, like a river. Is it because it's a paper taken with seniors? Well, maybe. I keep thinking that the seniors will have a much answer than me. They looked smart and I think they ARE smart. Well, i wrote everything i studied and everything i know.

Have I done my best? I can say, 80%. I studied wat i had n well, i can say i've done everything i can. Just pray and hope it turns out to be well. I don't wan another B- =.=

Let's work hard for the next paper~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

*

*

Translate