1st day without him

Sunday, April 11, 2010

yesterday early morning b4 7am i sent him to bus station for his bus to KL. It was super rush since we're a bit late when we finish prepare everything. After that i went back to home to clean up the mess i made (i took my laptop, extension, printer out of my room to print his invitation letter) then i stay awake though last night maybe only slept 3/4 hours, obviously, he slept less than i did since he wake up 1st n let me sleep til he is done.

i played fb until 8.15++ n went to Tesco. This is the 1st time i ever do shopping alone, but i feel that i'm more rational than with him around coz i don simply just buy things i want but not needed. With him with me, i tend to 撒娇~~ hehe but i til bought an amount of RM 85.35 for my everything that i need for the next few months. My cupboard was empty so i refilled it. Milo, Horlicks, Jacob's, nestum, bing bing mi guo x3, keropok, milk choc stick, apples, 100+ and tissue papers.... hmmmm it sure is a lot

time passes very slowly n i'm so not use to it, the phone did not ring for whole day coz he is not calling or sms me. No mod, so just studied a little bit. The time when i video call with him was the happiest time i had for the whole day. I was totally worry n sad. Worry that he is too cold there, did he manage his thing nicely? tomolo can find another hotel or not? did he drink enough water? hungry or not? got rest enough? ou~ i know he is big n tall enough to take care of himself but...... i just can't stop tat. I felt like i should have just gone there with him, i'm lonely n sad n so he is...... but i know, he can do it without, he is strong enough, though a lot of things had happened.

Dear~ i'll be with u no matter wat happened, no matter where u r. don forget to miss me ya~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

*

*

Translate