5th day of 大男人主义-ness

Thursday, April 15, 2010

oh yeah~! today had sushi king RM 2 bonanza, super~!!

oh~ wat a day, woke up at 10-11am like tat then online then out to queensbay with frens and the time when I'm back t's alreay 6pm n settle everything become 7pm d, n i'm tired like hell since still have fever.

it's dinner time but my stomach is still full with sushi, so just left my dinner there untouched. Took a bath, do my laundary and watch a bit of anime waiting for hubby to online. The neighbour grandma told me not to eat rice when i have fever, she say the eat won't go away...... but.... i just ate my dinner tat time =.= wat a shock. Well, a word from the elder is always wise, sometimes u just can't beat the elder's wisdom and experiences with our scientific theories.

And~~~ i waited until 12.30++ then my hubby is online, i was really tired when wait for him coz he said 11.30pm like that he'll on. Well, he miss the last train n went to another station for another train but its station is far away from his hotel n he needed t take a taxi. I thought of sleep while waiting but..... nvm~

A bit not happy with his impatient-ness n indelicate-ness, hai........ i couldn't hear wat he was saying n he ended up shouting at me with that tone, always say my tone is not good now u did it urself and din even say sorry again. And another thing is, why is it that he just never pay attention to wat i wrote to him. HAI.......... i always have to retype wat i wrote at least 3 times then he realise. Plz dear, it's not 1st or 2nd times, it's many many times d. Plz do do something about it.

I ask him: why u never say sorry even if u know u r wrong? He say sorry to his frens n other pl but why everytime come to me he wouldn't do so? Then he just type sorry. I dunno if he just said it coz i ask so or he is really sorry, i don wanna think about it.

Wat the heck is with the man's pride *grrrrr* To all man, u'll regret one day if u keep that pride n hurt ur dearest. How hard is it to say sorry? and why u can say it to others but no to u love ones? Makes me frustrated when it come to ppl with 大男人主义. my dad is like that is like that n HE is like tat. I don wan my future life to be like my parents.

When my dad is not happy, he'll never tell my mum even if she ask bout it. U know wat he answered? Tell u also no use ah. OMG~~ i'm ur wife ok? if u're not going to tell me u don let me share ur burden then just carry them until u can't breath then.

2nd, they never think that they are wrong no matter wat, even if they know, they'll never say sorry, i mean to the ppl close to them. This really makes me mad, as i say just now, keep ur stupid pride if u wanna hurt ur love ones.

I'm not shotting any specific person here~ just generally telling wat found out bout this 大男人主义 men and my anger to them~ Hope my dear won't be like that in the future, i on wanna have a suffering married life.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. man will say sorry to everyone except the one he love. i don know u understand this or not, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. n y leh~ hai..... y can say to others but not to u close one? Knowing to say sorry is a wisdom too leh~

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

*

*

Translate