2nd day..... Lonliness

Sunday, April 11, 2010

woke up quite late today, n the 1st thing i did was turn on my pc n sign in msn n went to brush my teeth. As usual, heat up my bread, a cup of milo, my breakfast. then, HE IS ON~ WOOHOO~~ sooooooo happy, chat with him until he off to do his things. He took all his luggage out to the conference hotel to find another hotel near the conference venue. The last one was near the airport, 1 hour taxi to the conference hotel, RMB 100 for it.


he off n do his thing in the conference then went out to find hotel, until 4 pm then on back. Felt so lonely that time, no mood to study no mood to do anything coz i'm stil very sad about that incident. i know he felt the same too but he just didn't say a word bout it.

He made some new frens, china ppl, very helpful n helped him find hotel together just now. So happy to hear that, hope he is going to enjoy the rest of the day n the whole trip happily. His place is raining whole day, can't really go much place today d.

it was a totally upset n hurting night...... i wonder if i should write it down....... that words he said.... cut through my heart, he never think that he is wrong....... blaming me of being like tat to him. Am i wrong to say i feel lonely without him? i get response of good night, n even i did ask him to read wat i wrote again he stil just say good night n sleep sweet sweet........ he made me felt being ignore...... is my feelings not important? plz reponse to my feeling, I can't do brain reading..... i felt like hell........ wat the hell is this...... i'm stupid enough to keep everything to myself telling noone. I'm human, having limit, keeping everything in my heart is heavy..... heavy enough for self- explosion......... n again..... i end up crying in my pillow for another night......

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

*

*

Translate