3rd day of siaoness~

Thursday, April 15, 2010

this morning he said he'll try to be more delicate n ask me to study harder...... hmmmm..... as i expected, no sorry from him. He is 大男人主义 type of guy, n this, know more than anyone. But, u know? The word 'sorry' do make ppl feel better. When u did something wrong, just say sorry wat i so hard about tat?


Today he is going out with his new frens but will stay in conference n have his lunch 1st~ hahaha who would miss free lunch when u can have it~

until today~ wake up in the morning n turn on pc then sign in msn is already a routine, n it's going to be in my daily routine until he is back~! stand by 24 hours to wait for him~ wooho~ sweet hahah XD

I din have my lunch today, tot of saving money n well~ i'm not that hungry anyway~ so just make myself a cup of nestum milo~ yumyum~ until evening then went to Excel to have my dinner n bought a bread. The best record i had ever! Money spent today======== RM3 i'm surprised but a the same time proud of myself~ HOHO~ but i know i can't continue doing this or else i'm going to have nutrient deficiency =.=""

he online quite late tonight, after not long he said he wanted to shut down his pc n out to buy supper..... =.=" wonder y he needs to turn off his laptop.... then..... the trauma come to me....

He did not online back, his last msg was 10.46pm n i waited until 12.15pm he is still not online and the worse part is, I can't reach his phone either. He always turn off his phone when going to sleep............. I was sad, heart broken and in despair. How could he do this to me. Just off like that? not even saying good bye, not even good night? wat the hell is this. Is he cold to me d? Doesn't care me like he did before? My feelings and my thought is no more important to him anymore is it? OMG T_T wat if...... wat if he was hypno by any china girls....... u know alot of these things happened in m'sia....... he IS in china leh...... the hotel even call him n ask whether he want massage service or not de leh~~!! AARRRRRGGGHHHH~~~~~ faint***

Then i see the silver lining of the cloud, an email from him. He said he can't online =.= In the end, he signed in with another account of his. He said it was hard to sign in, he tried many times d n finally success~ oh thank god.....

Oh~ wat's with this siao-ness, i really can be happily in the heaven n the next second i'm like falling to hell, the valley of despair. Wat a crazy lady... =.=""

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

*

*

Translate