4th day of 幸福ness~

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Today is his presentation day~ wishing him all da best~ muacks! i know u can do it oh my dear lao gong~! he said he'll find me in the noon in the conference n so i waited as usual~

Wei siang called and said he'll come my house to help shung chin to take the kft to photostat. He ask me y am I so down these few days (i posted a lot of emo status =.=) n i told him is coz of my dear. I told him th story in a very brielfly and he said : when someone ca influence ur emotion like that, now u're happy n the next moment u r down, means that he or she is very important to u, if not u won't feel anything. This is so true! haha

n waited util noon , I'm having headache since morning, I couldn't stand it d but i have to wait him..... i put my status as online n on my volume then have a nap. But, how could I just nap like that? I don wan when he online n i'm sleeping.... so practically, i din rest myself well..... looking a my roomie napping, hai..... so jealous n my head is aching like hell T_T

Then i felt something, my hands and legs...... the feeling of my skin.... ok, confirm d, this is fever.... don care lah, I don wanna miss my sisata hood outing tonight n i wanna say happy birthday to my dear at 12am~~!!
NIGHT IS HERE~~ woohoo~~ sistahood outing~ yeeehaa!
Eugene came to fetch me, then we r on our way to the lair aka transexiana house aka SQ house XD we wait for zx there then went to have dinner together~ Oh~ nice zhu char lol~ then went to B!G tesco for a little shopping n relieve our fully filled stomach haha everyone is full like crazy tat time.

Next stop, starbucks and is online time with my dear~ woohoo~! it's a super fun night, dear seems very happy too and those crazy sista XD super sensitive to camera, lots of poses n i must say.... looks at these camwhore~! HAHAHAHA XD but i love them! But.... 11.55pm starbucks off the electric n..... i couldn't wish my dear exactly on 12am.

SO~ we went back to the nesty and continue my online. He is just so sweet tonight, he's just like a kid doesn't wan to off n keep asking for few minutes more, oh~~ but i know he is very tired d. He showed a lots of pics he took today, they were SUPERB!! The colour are so vivid and the place is a beau! oh my~ i really want to be there with him one day~ The heaven on Earth, it sure is!

It was a great night, with him and the sisters~ (though there are 3 guys with us XD) if i can record all these, how great would it be. I'll jus have to record it with my eyes and brain for now.

Dear~ i love u and happy birthday! Wish u have a great year onwards. I'll be with u for ur next, next next, next next next, next next next next, next next next next next next next next next next next next next birtday as long as u let me to ^o^
love ya~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

*

*

Translate