Inhumanly busy life

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

since i step into march, tests, assigns, reports were never ending. Until today, test is still going on and final is near. I haven start to revise, not even one subject. Yes, i did revise fo the tests, but for me, revision for test an final is different.


How different is different? For tests, i'll practice n write out a lo of stuff in waste paper; Final, i arrange n summarize all i think that is important NEATLY to nice A4 papers, so i can look up for it easier. Well, study weeks is just around the corner n my dear is leaving to China in 2 days, i think i'll be concentrate enough to revise. As i promised him, i'll try my best to get at least 3.80 for this sem but....... it think my physics won't let me do so~

Just gotta work hard for it~ Good luck n all the best to me~

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

*

*

Translate