6th day of sickness

Friday, April 16, 2010

Today,i'm stil sick, but much more better after taking the medic bought from pharmacy. Some ppl ask me why not go to pusat kesihatan of the campus. I've been there few times d, everytime i get almost the same medicine. The way the give medic, i also know lah~ fever mah paracetamol lol, cough mah give the same orange coloured bottle liquid lol. I really doubt if they r really doing their job as a doctor. The only thing i see is like they just typing thing in pc then tell u, ok u can go to the pharmacy take ur medicine now, bye. Like that i rather go pharmacy buy some efficient medic then.


The pharmacist told me not to study for one or two days so i get enough rest. Get well then study will be more efficient but...... it's already thursday woh...... anyway i did read up a bit but don really know wat am i reading. Then i had a long ap.....

My hands were shivering and i felt weak and i thought it was because of the medic but after i ate my dinner...... then i know i was too hungry. I just realise, i din had much food but just keep drinking water, no wonder i don feel hungry......

HE online quite early today, i'm happy with that coz i need to sleep early. He is coming back today, but will stay in KL for a night. Oh my~ miss him so much leh~ But when he is back, we'll have to face the reality. He seems very tired, din get enough sleep for few days, i guess that's y. He is a early sleeper, not like me, sleeping later n later day by day.....=.= gotta retime myself d.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

*

*

Translate