A day off

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

This always happens to all students i guess, not just me. U know u gotta study but just one day, one day to relax urself a bit to recharge ur tired heart so u can walk further. Not just in study, even daily life.


TOO many things had happened to me and in these 2 weeks. I know he is tired, n i'm a bit too. My final had started, but I still have some problem not solved yet, yet, i can only wait, coz there's nothing can be done. He needs to take a day off everything. Take one day, play games, listen to music, sleep, do whatever u like but study n work. Just one day off, n the next day when u go back on ur path.

Chinese have a saying 吊颈也要吸一口气, means even when u wanna hang urself, u'll still take a breath before that. Don't tense urself, relax a bit. There's nothing that cannot be solved in this world, coz the answer is always depends on YOU. How r u going to tackle this question, how r u going to face it. For me, my problem, time is needed. That's y for now, i can only wait, waiting for an answer and I'll choose my path.

Ok people, let's get back to LIFE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.

*

*

Translate